TEKKEN 7 ALL NEW DLC CHARACTERS REVEALED?

A Youtuber named CALLMEARJ just got modded and hacked Tekken 7 and this is what he got.


"GUYS I got something. After spending the day modding and hacking through Tekken 7 I have come across something that should get everyone's tongues wagging. I have come across in game data for a LOAD of other characters not yet included in the game, and I am positive these are the possible new Tekken 7 DLC characters that will be released. Give this video a watch and decide for yourself, but I will be hacking through this game with my team to unlock and use these new characters. SUBSCRIBE TODAY do not miss this!
Give this video a like and remember to Subscribe here guys for the best and latest Tekken 7 FR content posted daily! If you're into shorter Tekken matches skillfully picked out from the web each day, this is the channel to follow! Cheers :) All credit goes to GreenTekken arcade in Korea! https://www.twitch.tv/greentekken
Subscribe here for the #1 Tekken 7 content collection on Youtube!:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLB2..."
Video Courtesy of www.youtube.com

Comments